The California Residential Purchase Agreement and Joint Escrow Instructions Form (RPA-CA) is the cornerstone of every successful real estate transaction in the state of California and there are several essential concepts, principles, and facts about this form that all REALTORS® should know.
This course will teach you about the RPA-CA form step-by-step to better serve and protect yourself and YOUR CLIENTS!
How you will benefit from taking the live lecture course:
- Familiarize yourself with the 2010 changes to the agreement.
- Learn how to create, modify, cancel, or close a transaction.
- Identify, explain, understand, and remove contingencies.
- Complete all mandatory and recommended disclosures.
- Ensure all commissions are paid in full and on time.
- Understand all the important terms of the contract.
CEUs - 4
Call the Association to RSVP today!